Again, I got this idea from Here. Mine is a bit different. Although I love to read her Menu Plan Monday posts each week. I'm not looking to copy her in any way. Just looking to simplify my life a bit more. Thanks to her Menu Plan Monday posts...I'm inspired to try.
Here's my menu plan for the next two weeks:
- Tonight - Tuna noodle casserole with cheesy topping and peas.
- Tue - Stuffed green peppers (from the garden) and rice.
- Wed - Roasted chicken with red potatoes and zucchini (both from the garden).
- Thur - Burgers on the grill and homemade coleslaw (cabbage from the garden).
- Fri - Pizza night. Sometimes I make homemade, but usually we order in.
- Sat - Baked beans and hot dogs with fried potatoes (shredded hash browns)
- Sun - Chicken and broccoli casserole with rice.(w/left over chicken from Wed)
- Mon - Potato burgers and green beans (from the garden).
- Tue - Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and veggies.
- Wed - Mexican lasagna with black beans and corn cakes.
- Thur - Roast beef in the crock pot with noodles and veggies.
- Fri - Pizza night again!
- Sat - Left over night
- Sun - Hot beef and gravy over mashed potatoes. (left over beef from Thurs.)
I'll try to share recipes from each week as I go along. I know there are a few some of you will really love. They're simple too. First, I need to get a feel for how exactly this is going to work out. Hopefully, it all goes smoothly. My husband says he feels like he's back in elementary school with a menu hanging in the kitchen! Although, he also says, he looks forward to tomorrows meal!