"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas '09

Part 4~

These pictures are pretty self explanatory.


Carefully tearing off ribbon.


Looking a little unsure of these Elmo hands!


Now she's interested in the Elmo hands. Actually, she LOVES these things. I think I mentioned before that they come with a dance along DVD.



Ick, sticky stuff on her fingers.



Checking out her new Cookin' Cookies game.

Carefully checking out another present.


As I sort through all my Christmas pictures, I realized that I do mainly take pictures of Carly.

Guess I'd better get on the ball and snap a few pic's of Ashleigh and Brad every once in awhile! Although, I do have oodles and oodles of snap shots of them in picture albums. Even in shoe boxes! Our older kids really don't mind that my pictures are mainly of little Miss Carly. I do have some pictures of them on Christmas morning, but most are of Carly. Plus, the older kids would kill me if I posted any early morning pics of them!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Carly is absolutely the most precious thing I have ever seen! What a blessing she is, and how blessed she is to have you as her mom!

Stephanie said...

I love Carley's Pj's. She looks so cozy and quite content opening her presents. I do the same thing with the pictures, there always seem to be so many of Emilia. But my kids don't mind either.