"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Monday, June 15, 2009

ABC's of Me!

I got this as a forward in my email. Although, I have also seen it on a couple of blogs in the last few days. Anyway, thought it was fun!

A - Age: 42, for a couple of more months!
B - Bed size: Queen. Still not big enough when we have to share it with Carly every night!
C - Chore you hate: Mopping floors. Paul does it for me. He's awesome that way.
D - Dog's name: Diesel and Penny
E - Essential start your day item: breakfast
F - Favorite color: Green, I really don't have just one though!
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: the keyboard on the computer. That counts right?
J - Job title: Mom, CFO, CEO, cook, maid...you get the picture?
K - Kid(s): 3 - Ashleigh 22, Bradley 19 and Carly 7
L - Living arrangements: House in Michigan. That is way to small for us, but it'll do until the economy picks up.
M - Mom's name: June
N - Nicknames: Mom, Mama, Jones, My brother used to call me bug, but he hasn't done that in years.
O - Overnight hospital stay: Ovarian cyst removed when I was 14. Some sort of unexplainable intestine infection when I was 17 and of course each time I had my babies.
P - Pet Peeve: Rude people..who are quite unhappy at their jobs. Like that's my fault...
Q - Quote from a movie:"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" Now you know my most favorite movie. Gone With the Wind.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 older brothers.. Brian and Brook
T - Time you wake up: During the summer - whenever Miss Carly decides to wake up. If she sleeps in, so do I! Otherwise, up early for school.
U - Underwear: Um, don't know what to say, other than, yeah - I wear it!
V - Vegetable you dislike: Haven't found one yet.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Because Miss Carly is being her charmingly stubborn self!
X - X-rays you've had: Hmm, several, but not in recent years.
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken with whole wheat Penne pasta tossed with tomatoes, drizzled with olive oil and some Italian spices..Yummy!
Z - Zoo animals you like: Oh gosh, I like them all. The monkeys when they are playing around are the best, but you can't always count on that while at the zoo.

So, now you know me just a tad bit better. Some day I will post a picture of me, so you can all see the mom of ABandC!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Blog looks great and i am sure you do to ... will be waiting on that picture!!

Stephanie said...

That's pretty cool. Now that you brought up the subject of a picture,you know you'll have to post one soon....

Anonymous said...

This looks like fun! May I copycat and do this next week?

PS..You are one of my winners!! Please email me your address, so that I can send your Dove Body Spray and a few surprise gifts. :)