"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread house.

Now that my computer is up and running again...this time due to a tower outage, not our dog...I'm finally able to get back online this morning!

Carly and I made a Gingerbread house on Saturday. Her ability to stay focused with the task on hand, has improved greatly in the last couple of months. We worked on our Gingerbread house for over 1.5 hrs. Miss Carly was into it the entire time. It wasn't all that long ago, Carly's attention span would last a mere 20 minutes give or take. Now, she is up to close to 2 hours. Which is a wonderful accomplishment.

~Our finished product~
Click to enlarge!
Carly was thrilled with how our Gingerbread house turned out.

7 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

So cute!

Kristen's mom said...

That is the one of the first things Kristen and I are going to do when we finally get home, make a gingerbread house and decorate the tree! can't wait! From the pictures of the snow it looks like you live in a beautiful place.

Sharon said...

That is so awesome. I'm going to try doing one too this week. Fantastic job Carly!

Heidi said...

What a great gingerbread house! I'm glad she had so much fun building it!

Michele Risner said...

Great job Carly

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

That looks awesome. Great job! I am glad that she had fun making it. My aunt made one for Blyss and we just picked it up today. Now that fun part, eating it!!

Mary said...

Wow, it looks fantastic!