"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Monday, January 11, 2010

My Menu Plan.

Now that the holiday's are behind us...maybe, just maybe, I can get back at it with my menu plans. We'll see :o)

Monday: Chicken pockets, roasted potatoes

Tuesday: Potato soup, salad & rolls

Wednesday: Ham & provolone panini's & coleslaw

Thursday: Chili & corn cake casserole

Friday: Pizza Night!!

Saturday: Hamburgers & french fries

Sunday: Crock pot spare ribs, mashed potatoes & broccoli w/cheese sauce



Chicken Pockets:

Tin foil
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Sliced onion*
Sliced Carrots*
Sliced Celery*
Sliced Zucchini*
Season with Lawry's season salt
1/4 tsp of margarine (per pocket)
(*optional)
Use tin foil for each breast. You'll want it large enough to fold into a pocket. Place 1 breast per each foil pocket. Add veggies ~ really you can do what ever veggies you would like. I've even diced up potatoes) Sprinkle desired amount of seasoning. Add 1/4tsp of margarine to each pocket. Fold tin foil into the form of a tent..sort of...be sure all edges are sealed up tightly. Place each foil pocket on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Simple and good!

Note: I've made these with just BBQ sauce and the chicken. Yum!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yummy menu as usual.I have got to get in the groove of this for the new year!



Thank you fro your support on my last post .... the words indeed hurt but made my resolve even greater to stand up and firm on what i believe to be right.

Kristen's mom said...

I love that you are so organized! I think I too should jump on the meal planning.