"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My lil' helper

These pic's were taken nearly a year ago.
We woke up one Saturday morning and guess who wanted to help "mama" clean??
Yep, this lil' girl.


I would hand her the Pledge Wipes and she would go to town.
Another great, sneaky way to get some OT in.


Taking her work very seriously.


She had to make sure her baby bed was clean first!


Then on with to end tables.
She would even cleared everything from the top,
of the tables.
Notice the little matchbox car?
RED, another favorite of Carly's.

I sure do miss my lil' helper. She was the best!

8 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Joany I remember these pictures from earlier, they are absolutely adorable, but I have tears in my eyes this time around. Yes Carly really was the best little helper, just look at how she is concentrating and getting the job done just right. I'm at a loss for words right now, Carly will always be missed, thanks for sharing these again.

angel said...

Joany you and Carly and your whole family are always in my thoughts. i go look at all your photos pretty often i read your posts and i cry with you we have never met but trust me when i say i have you in my heart and i will never forget you or your little helper Carly, you have touched my heart and taught me to cherish every moment i have with my children. love & hugs

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

So precious. Thanks for continuing to share Carly with us. We all miss her so much.

Kristen said...

She had such beautiful hair.

Becca said...

This is so sweet, Joany!

patricia said...

I was praying for you today on my way home from work... God bless you. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures and memories. xx

Heather said...

Such sweet pictures to go with yesterday's beautiful post.

Stephanie said...

Joany, thanks for sharing these special moments.