"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lets try this again..

Not sure what the heck happened after putting (click here) this video on my blog. Last night it was fine. This morning, it was a jumble mess. Sorry about that. You all must have thought I flipped my lid! Crazy.

Anyway, a friend of mine emailed me this video of Beyonce singing to Chelsey during a concert. Chelsey is a leukemia patient who lives in Australia. It brought tears to my eyes both times I viewed it. What a wonderful thing Beyonce did for this little girl. What a way to lift the spirits of Chelsey and her family. Kudos, Beyonce!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

What a sweet video. Definitely brings the tears.