"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas '09

Part 3~

Two sister's. Loving Christmas Eve time together.


This is how Carly spends most days with her "sissy" Whenever "sissy" is home.

Posted by Picasa

"Sissy", much to Carly's dismay, will be heading back to Kalamazoo to begin her new job. Thankfully, not until the 3rd of January. The day after Carly turns 8 YEARS OLD!

7 comments:

Kristen's mom said...

Thanks again for the amazing package! I hope to get something on the way for the birthday girl. Aren't sisters the best thing ever!

Windmills and Tulips said...

Sisters are wonderful.

Hope you have an incredible New Year.

I recently changed my blog URL. I hope you keep me on your list.

Many blessings,

Windmills and Tulips

Mary said...

So happy to hear it was a Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

AWWWW, I know how Carley feels. My Aniela is home...the big sister. They(the little sisters and brother) can't get their fill. She goes back to CA on the 30th.

Kristin said...

Ooooh - so sweet!

Heather said...

So beautiful,your girls.so beautiful the love between them .. you can see it in both of their eyes.

And 8!!! Oh,my gosh!

Heidi said...

What sweet pictures! Sisters are truly a blessing!

Thanks for posting about Carly's favourite gifts in your previous post. It's always great to know what toys are a hit!

I'm glad you had a great Christmas!