...I've been reminiscing.
Going through pictures yesterday, I ran across this one. My heart about melted when I saw it. It's a picture of Carly, one week old. When Paul came home from work, I pulled it out to show him. I asked him if this wasn't the most precious 1 wk old he'd ever seen. His response was, "Yeah, Ashleigh was cute" He argued with me for a few minutes. He was Insisting it was Ashleigh. Until I finally pulled the picture out of the frame to show him, the proof written on the back ~ Carly 1 week old.
Carly was born weighing 5lb 11oz. She came home weighing 5lbs. 6oz. She was 18" in length. Just a tiny little thing. Preemie outfits were worn until she was 3 months old. As you can see...they tended to be a little big on her! We had a nurse at Cardiology suggest that we buy her doll clothes. She said she knew of several people who did that. We never did though!
When Fear Doesn't Get The Last Word
5 days ago


5 comments:
Really,really precious!
ah she was tiny!! and how funny your hubby thought it was Ashleigh!
What a beautiful baby she was and is!
What a beautiful baby, really precious, still is!
Oh look at that precious baby! You can totally tell its Carly!
Post a Comment