"Grieving the loss of a child is a process, it begins the day your child passes and ends the day the parent joins them."
BJKarrer

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Menu Plan Monday

Okay...back at it. I'm finally over the crud that I had last week. I've passed it on to Brad and Paul. Although, they are both doing better this afternoon.

This week our menu includes some grilling out. We're suppose to be in the mid 70's!!

Monday: Grilled Steak, rice and toss salad

Tuesday: Grilled Burgers, fries and macaroni salad

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, baby potatoes and veggies

Thursday: Lasagna, broccoli with cheese sauce and garlic bread

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: Left over night

Sunday: Ham with all the fixin's


My recipe is just a helpful hint really.

I dice up red baby potatoes and toss with olive oil. Then place on a sheet of tin foil. Add garlic, spices, salt and pepper. Drizzle more olive oil over the potatoes. Then place a second sheet of tin foil over the top and close all sides up tight; forming a packet. Poke holes in the top of the 'packet'. Place on grill for about 30 minutes. Delicious!!

I also add sliced onions. I've been known to add zucchini, when they are in season. Sometimes I even throw in green beans. I only use fresh ones from the garden.

We make this quite often during the summer months.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Grilling is our favorite thing. We even have a tiny grill in the garage for winter time. This is a great new recipe!

Kelly said...

I can't wait for the weather to break.....the grill is all we use when the weather is warmer. This all sounds so delicious!! Thanks for the recipe....can't wait to use it!!

Tausha said...

I am now officially hungry!!! Sounds like a yummy week of food.